Log Cabins Under 600 Square Feet
Small log cabins are the embodiment of an escape paradise and are gaining more and more recognition. Although they are small and cozy, they sure can be comfortable, and meet all of your requirements as a vacation home or guest house.
With the smaller size additionally comes the lower cost to build compared to large log home – For one or two people, the longing to have your own log cabin can turn out to be very attainable for those with a more modest budget.
We offer log cabin designs around and under the 600 Sq. Ft. mark that can be customized to your requirements. We also are able to build your custom log cabin from a design you created!
More of our log cabin floor plans can be seen by CLICKING HERE.
470 Sq. Ft Bachelor
The Bachelor project is a spacious yet cozy design that offers a comfortable open floor plan with loft, where you can kick back in the sitting area while admiring the beautiful, high post and beam ceiling.
- Basement Layout – 180 Sq. Ft./16.7 SQ. M Garage, Mudroom, Bathroom, Laundry Room
- 1st Floor Plan – 320 Sq. Ft./29.7 SQ. M – Great Room, Kitchen, Bathroom
- 2nd Floor Plan – 150 Sq. Ft./13.9 SQ. M – Master Bedroom, Closets
484 Sq. Ft. Beachcomber
The Beachcomber is a cozy cabin design that offers a “studio style” open floor plan with a beautiful post and beam ceiling and covered deck.
- Main Floor Plan – 484 Sq. Ft./45 SQ. M. – Kitchen, Living Area, Pantry, Bathroom, Sleeping Area.
588 Sq. Ft. Getaway Cabin
The Getaway is the smallest cabin in our fleet, it’s a cozy unit that has a bedroom in the loft and all you need on the main floor. A little imagination could see a private deck off the loft bedroom and a unique twist would add staggered root flared corners.
- 1st Floor Plan – 380 Sq. Ft. – Kitchen, Living Room, Stairs, Deck
- 2nd Floor Plan – 208 Sq. Ft. – Master Bedroom, Bathroom
600 Sq. Ft. Honeymoon Bay
The Honeymoon Bay floor plan is a cozy cabin design that offers a “studio style” open floor plan with a beautiful post and beam ceiling and covered front porch.
- Main Floor Plan – 600 Sq. Ft./56 SQ. M. – Kitchen, Living Area, Bathroom, Sleeping Area and bay window seating with drawers and storage.